Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What can I say, I love bicycles. I have loved them since I was a kid. The first bike that I really remember and that I had a long time was a Schwinn metallic green stingray. It had a fat dirt tire in the rear and a skinny street tire in the front. It was an eclectic bicycle, the see was off a beach cruiser for my fat butt, my Dad had to buy a reinforced seat post after I bent the one that was on the bike and everything was just a miss match.

Anyway, I want to us this bicycle for my interest and one of them is bicycles. I'm going to post pictures of bicycles I have had and ones I have now. The bike in this picture is a pearl white Peugeot made in France. I bought it at a tag sale for $7 a few years ago. I was so excited to get it. I had been keeping an eye out for a Peugeot. My parents had a 504 station wagon when I was growing up so this was fitting that I have a Peugeot bicycle as well. When I got it, it had steel wheel on it. I had some nice aluminium wheels and grey/blue Kevlar tires I put on the bike. I was such a nice looking bicycle. It was a little too big for me, but I road it all over the place. I don't know why I sold it, but I seem to play with bikes for a while and then sell them. I believe the bike was from Canada because it had a aluminum plate on it with a Quebec address on it. Like I said it was a really cool bike. I wish I knew more about Peugeot bike and I could explain more but I can on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment